Since we’ve touched on cereal, the nutritional value thereof, and the hilarity of some fictional varieties, here are my favorite made-up cereals featured in cartoons, sitcoms, TV shows, or comic strips:
- Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs (Calvin & Hobbes)
- Cap’n Sucrose (Peter Fox)
- Little Chocolate Donuts (SNL)
- Colon Blow (SNL)
- Nothin’ But Sugar (Married With Children) “Now With Ritalin!”
- Branimaniacs (Animaniacs), the jingle of which went:
- Logs (Ren & Stimpy) “The all-natural, splinter-free, high fiber cereal!”
- Chocolate-Frosted Frosty Krusty Flakes (The Simpsons) “Only sugar has more sugar!”
- Lucky Captain Rabbit King Nuggets Cereal (PowerPuff Girls)
- Kellogg’s Live Angry Hornets (Letterman Show)
- Cheap Plastic Toy (Ziggy) “Free Breakfast Cereal Inside!”
- Puffy Nuts (Get Fuzzy!)
Nutritionally it lacks!
This cereal attacks
all of your digestive tracts.
Eat Branimani- (my stomach’s in painy!)
Did I leave out any good ones?