Treasury is going to reveal the new $100 notes today. Here are some main features:
- Made of special, long-burning paper, for improved BTU rating in wood stoves.
- 20% smaller than the previous $100 bill, for easier stacking in wheelbarrows.
- Comes in eight different color schemes, to make sure you’ll have suitable wallpaper color choices to match with your furniture.
- Portrait of Ben Franklin replaced with one of John Maynard Keynes.
- Printed in China on borrowed paper.
- Blank space after the denomination, for easy future addition of zeroes without having to reprint currency.
Here’s a picture of the new bill, along with all the other ones slated for introduction this year: